This Little Home
Mozzarella Stuffed Garlic DoughballsIngredients:
For the garlic brush
- 300g Strong White Bread Flour
- 1/2 tsp Fine Sea Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Instant Dried Yeast
- 1/2 Tsp Sugar
- 1/2 Garlic Granules
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 30g Butter, softened
- 160ml Cool Water
- 50g-60g block of Mozzarella Cheese
- 30g Butter, melted.
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Crushed
- Measure the flour into a bowl.
- Add the yeast to one side of the bowl and the salt, sugar and garlic to the other side.
- Add the oil and butter and begin to mix, slowly add the water until the dough comes together. Once it has all come together don't add any more.
- Knead the dough for 5-10 minutes on a lightly floured surface until the dough begins to look glossy and becomes more stretchy.
- Place in a lightly oiled bowl, cover with clingfilm and leave the dough somewhere warm to rise for an hour or so until the dough has doubled in size.
- Tip the dough out onto a floured and knock back to remove the air bubbles.
- Weigh the dough out into balls weighing approximately 30g
- Add roughly 3g of the cubed mozzarella to each piece of dough, fold the dough around the cheese and roll into a ball.
- Arrange the doughballs (you should have about 17) onto a baking sheet in a circle, leaving a little gap in between each one.
- Mix the melted butter and garlic together and brush over the top of each doughball.
- Place the dough balls in the oven at 220oc (200oc fan assisted) for 15 minutes until golden.