This Little Home
- 150g Plain Flour
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 4 Eggs
- 200ml Milk
- Sunflower Oil
- Place flour and salt into a bowl and add the eggs
- Whisk the mixture until combined.
- Slowly add the milk, whisking and removing any lumps as you go until all the milk has been added.
- Leave to rest whilst the oven heats.
- Preheat your oven to 180 oc
- Using a muffin tin. Drop a small splash of sunflower oil into each hole and place in the oven to heat up.
- Once the tin is hot, remove from the oven and pour your mixture into each section, filling it up halfway.
- Place back in the oven for 20-25 minutes and resist the urge to open the oven beforehand.
- You can freeze your puddings after they have cooled to use for a future meal, just place in a hot oven straight from the freezer to warm through for a minute or two before serving.