This Little Home
- 500g Turkey Mince
- 1 Onion
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 400g Tin of Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Puree
- 180ml Beef Stock
- Splash of Worcestershire Sauce
- 470g Jar of Lasagne White Sauce
- Lasagne Sheets - at least 2 per layer
- 100g Mozzarella Cheese
- 100g Cheddar Cheese
- 2 Slices of Bread
- Preheat oven to 200 oc (180 oc fan assisted)
- Chop Onion and Crush the garlic. Heat some oil in a pan and cook both until soft.
- Add turkey mince, break up any large pieces and cook until it is no longer pink.
- Add the tomato puree, tinned tomatoes, stock and Worcestershire sauce and continue to cook over a medium heat until the liquid is reduced and the mixture becomes thicker.
- Remove from heat and spoon a layer into an oven proof dish.
- Add a layer of lasagne sheets covering the meat.
- Follow with a layer of lasagne sauce.
- Repeat this 2 more times until you have used all the meat up. Finish with a layer of lasagne sauce.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top.
- Cut your bread into little squares and place these on top.
- Place into the oven and bake for 40 minutes until golden.