This Little Home
Thai Green CurryIngredients:
- 1 Stalk of Lemongrass
- 1 Tbsp Coriander Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1 Anchovy Fillet
- 1 Tsp Sugar
- 1 Green Birdseye Chilli
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- Thumb Size Piece of Fresh Ginger
- 4 Kaffir Lime Leaves (or 1 tsp of lime zest)
- 1 Tsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 1 Cup of Fresh Coriander (including stalks)
- 1 Can Coconut Milk
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 100g Frozen Peas
- 100g Mange Tout
- 100g Baby Corn
- Peel the ginger and garlic and along with them, place all the ingredients except, the coconut milk, chicken and vegetables into a food processor.
- Add 1/3 of the coconut milk and mix until smooth.
- Place the mixture into a pan and heat until aromatic.
- Chop the chicken into chunks and add to the pan, coating it in the sauce. Continue to cook until chicken is almost cooked through.
- Add the rest of the coconut milk and then vegetables and mix through. Continue to cook over a medium heat until the curry has thickened slightly and chicken is completely cooked through. Serve with rice.