This Little Home
Spinach Parmesan DipIngredients:
- 30g Butter
- 100g Fresh Baby Spinach
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 250g Mushrooms
- 1 Onion
- 1 Leek
- 200ml Double Cream
- 50g Parmesan, grated
- 40g Mozzarella, grated
For the Dip
- Melt the butter in a pan
- Slice the Mushrooms, Leek and Onion and crush the garlic, add them to the pan and cook until soft.
- Remove from the heat and put it all in a blender, blend until chopped but still chunky.
- Place back in the pan and add the cream, heat through and then add the spinach.
- Once the spinach is mixed through and wilted, add the cheese, mix through and heat gently until melted. Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve warm.