This Little Home
- 600g Potatoes, peeled and cubed.
- 1 Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 1 Tsp Turmeric
- 1 Tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 Tsp Chilli Flakes
- 1/2 Tsp Curry Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1/8 Tsp Ground Ginger
- 90g Baby Spinach Leaves
- Peel and chop the potatoes into small cubes and leave to one side.
- Toast the spices in a pan or wok until aromatic
- Slice the onion and crush the garlic and add to the pan with a little oil, fry until they are soft.
- Add the potatoes and stir to cover them in the spices.
- Add a splash of water so it covers the bottom of the pan and place a lid over.
- Turn the heat down and simmer for 10 minutes, Check occasionally and add more water if it gets too dry and starts to stick.
- Add the spinach leaves and allow to wilt. Mix throughout the potatoes and serve.