This Little Home
Rustic Wedges with a Sesame DipIngredients:
For the Dip:
- 500g Potatoes
- 500g Sweet Potatoes
- 100ml Olive Oil
- 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 1/2 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Sunflower Seeds
- 2 Tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 Heaped Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1/4 Tsp Tahini
- 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- Pinch Salt
- Cut the white potatoes into wedges (no need to peel them) and place in a pan, cover with water and bring to the boil, simmer for 5-10 minutes until they begin to soften. Remove from the heat and drain.
- Cut the sweet potatoes into wedges.
- Mix the paprika, cumin seeds and salt with the oil and place all the wedges in a large bowl, cover them with the oil mixture and stir until they are all covered.
- Mix the seeds in with the potatoes.
- Spread the wedges out on a large baking tray and cook in a preheated oven for 40 minutes at 200oc (180oc fan assisted). Turn them once during the cooking time to ensure they cook evenly.
- For the dip, mix all the ingredients together to form the dip, decorate with some extra seeds.