This Little Home
Rocky Road SlicesIngredients:
- 180g Digestive Biscuita
- 120g Soft Amaretti Biscuits
- 140g Plain Chocolate
- 225g Unsalted Butter
- 25g Soft Brown Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Golden Syrup
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 60g Mini Marshmallows
- 50g Glace Cherries
- White Chocolate For Decoration
- Place the biscuits in a bowl and roughly crush them into small pieces
- Place the chocolate, butter, sugar, syrup and cocoa powder in a saucepan and gently heat until melted, stirring continuously until combined. Remove from the heat and allow to cool to room temperature.
- Add the marshmallows and cherries to the biscuits and pour in the chocolate mix, fold in until all ingredients are coated with the chocolate.
- Line a 20cm square tin with baking paper and press the mixture in gently with the back of a spoon.
- Place in the fridge and allow to set.
- Once the rocky road has set, remove from the tin and cut it into slices.
- Melt the white chocolate and drizzle over each piece. Allow to set and serve.