This Little Home
Roast Turkey and Stuffing Puff ParcelIngredients:
- 460g Turkey Breast Steaks
- 190g Stuffing
- 14 Rashers Streaky Bacon
- 500g Block Puff Pastry
- 1 Egg, Beaten
- Divide your puff pastry into 2 and roll out each piece into a rectangle shape.
- Lay out your turkey steaks on one piece of the pastry, make sure you leave enough space around the edge for the stuffing.
- Enclose the turkey in the stuffing.
- Cover the stuffing with the rashers of bacon.
- Brush the exposed pastry edge with the beaten egg and place your second pastry piece over the top.
- Crimple the edges of the pastry with a fork to seal the parcel.
- Score the parcel in a criss cross pattern to allow air to escape.
- Brush the entire surface of the parcel with the beaten egg.
- Place in the oven at 200 oc (180oc fan assisted) for 30 minutes. After this time cover the parcel with foil to stop the pastry browning any more and continue to cook for another 45 minutes.