This Little Home
- 250ml Warm Water
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tsp Yeast
- 450g Plain Flour
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Dried Basil
- Place warm water, oil and honey into a bowl and stir until the honey has dissolved.
- Add the yeast and leave for 20 minutes until foamy.
- Mix the flour, salt, garlic and basil and add to the water.
- Knead to form a dough, place into a lightly oiled bowl and cover with a tea towel. Leave somewhere warm for 1-2 hours.
- Once risen, turn out onto a floured surface and knead until you have knocked all the air bubbles out of the dough.
- Shape your pizza base to your desired thickness, and using a fork prick the base but not the crusts.
- Spread over the pizza sauce and cheese and desired topping and bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes at 180 oc.