This Little Home
Orange Chocolate CookiesIngredients:
- 200g Plain Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 150g Light Brown Soft Sugar
- 50g Unsalted Butter
- 60g White Chocolate
- 1 Tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 100g Orange Flavoured Chocolate
- 10 tsp Marmalade
- Place flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Melt the white chocolate, oil and butter in a saucepan over a gentle heat, once melted add to the flour mixture and mix until it all becomes crumbly.
- Let it cool, then add the egg and beat to form a stiff dough.
- Divide the dough into 10 weighing roughly 50g each.
- Chop the orange chocolate into small chunks and add 10g to each piece of dough.
- Form each piece of dough into a ball and place on a lined baking tray with plenty of space between each one to allow them to spread.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170oc (160 oc fan assisted) for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and spoon a tsp of marmalade over each cookie. Return to the oven and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and leave to set on the baking tray. Once they have begun to cool, transfer them to a rack to finish cooling.
- Store in airtight containers for up to 3 days.