This Little Home
Milk Chocolate Chunk CookiesIngredients:
- 200g Plain Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 150g Light Brown Soft Sugar
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 50g Unsalted Butter
- 120g Milk Chocolate
- 1 Tbsp Sunflower Oil
- 1 Egg
- Mix the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt in a bowl.
- Melt the butter, 60g of the chocolate and oil in a pan over a gentle heat. Add to the flour and mix until crumbly.
- Once the mixture has cooled, add the egg to form a stiff dough.
- Divide the dough into 10 balls, roughly weighing 50g each.
- Chop the other 60g of chocolate into large chunks and divide between the portions of dough. Form a ball from the dough, it's ok if some of the chocolate pokes out.
- Place the balls on a lined baking tray with space between them to allow them to spread.
- Cook in a preheated oven at 180 oc (160oc Fan assisted) for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow time for them to set on the baking tray before transferring them to a cooling rack.