This Little Home
Leek and Potato SoupIngredients:
- 450g Potatoes
- 250g Leeks
- 1 Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 30g Butter
- 1l Vegetable or Chicken Stock
- Peel potatoes and chop into small chunks, slice the leeks, chop the onion and crush the garlic.
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan and add the vegetables, cover them all in the melted butter.
- Cover the pan and sweat the vegetables on a low heat for 10 minutes.
- Add the stock and bring to the boil, turn the heat down to medium and simmer until the potatoes are soft.
- Place the soup in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Serve with a splash of cream.