This Little Home
Homemade Potato ChipsIngredients:
- 500g Potatoes,
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- Low fat sunflower oil spray
- Preheat your oven to 210oc (200oc fan assisted).
- Peel your potatoes and slice them as thinly as possible.
- Place the potato slices into water immediately to stop them from turning brown.
- Soak the potatoes in water for 30 minutes to remove any excess starch.
- Working in batches, drain the potatoes and pat dry. Leave the rest in the water until needed.
- Lay the slices out onto an oiled, lined baking tray and spray both sides of the potato with the oil spray.
- Mix the salt, pepper and paprika in a bowl and sprinkle over the potatoes sparingly to add a subtle flavour.
- Place in the oven for 15 minutes, turning once halfway through.
- Remove from the oven once the potatoes are all crisp to the centre (sometimes they need a little longer if they still feel rubbery).
- Serve immediately or allow to cool and store in an airtight container until needed.