This Little Home
Garlic Pizza Bread with Caramelised Onion ChutneyIngredients: For the Pizza Dough
For the Topping
- 500g "00" grade plain flour
- 5g Salt
- 5g Sugar
- 10g Active Dried Yeast
- 270ml Warm Water
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 60g Butter
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, Crushed
- Bunch of Flat Leafy Parsley, Chopped
- 120g Mozzarella (divded between each one)
- 6 Tbsp Caramelised Onion Chutney (divided between each one)
- Add the yeast and sugar to the water and allow to sit for 20 minutes until foamy.
- Mix the flour and salt together and add the yeast water and olive oil,
- Combine into a dough and knead until the dough becomes smooth and elastic.
- Place the dough in an oiled bowl, cover and leave somewhere warm to prove for about 1-2 hours until doubled in size.
- Once the dough has risen, tip it out onto a floured surface and knock the dough back to remove the air.
- Divide the dough into 6 and roll each piece into a ball.
- Roll out each piece of dough in a thin circle.
- Melt the butter and add the crushed garlic and chopped Parsley.
- Brush the dough with the butter and sprinkle with the mozzarella
- Spoon the chutney in various places over the pizza and place in the oven for 12-15 mins at 190oc (170oc fan assisted).