This Little Home
Eton Mess Ice CreamIngredients:
- 400g Strawberries
- 2 Tbsp Caster Sugar
- 200ml Double Cream
- 110g Condensed Milk
- 4 Meringue Nests
- Place the strawberries and sugar into a food processor and mix until nearly smooth.
- Mix the cream and condensed milk in a bowl and add the strawberry mixture. Mix through.
- Break up the meringue nests using a rolling pin until you have small pieces. Add half to your cream and strawberries and mix until combined.
- Place in the fridge to chill for 30 minutes.
- Once chilled place into your ice cream maker and follow the machine instructions until the ice cream is frozen but still soft. Spoon into a container.
- Add half of the remaining meringue and mix through.
- Place the rest of the meringue on top, cover with the lid and place in the freezer until the mixture has frozen through completely.