This Little Home
Creamy Nut Roast Potato BakeIngredients:
- 1 Kg Potatoes
- 600ml Milk
- 300ml Double Cream
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 80g Gruyere Cheese
- Half a portion of nut roast uncooked (see nut roast recipe)
- Peel and thinly slice the potatoes.
- In a large pan, mix the milk and cream and add the garlic cloves, peeled but whole. Heat gently.
- Once warm add the potato slices, stirring often to prevent them sticking, boil in the milk mixture until soft.
- Remove the potatoes from the milk with a slotted spoon and arrange in an oven proof dish.
- Add the gruyere to the leftover milk in the pan, heat gently until the cheese has melted and pour over the potatoes.
- Sprinkle the nut roast mixture over the top of the potatoes covering them completely.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 20-25 minutes at 180oc (160oc fan assisted).