This Little Home
- 1 Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- 500g Beef Mince
- 400g Can Chopped Tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Puree
- 250ml Beef Stock
- 1/2 Tsp Chilli Powder
- Splash of Worcestershire Sauce
- 650g Potatoes
- 1 Cup Frozen Peas
- 50g Cheddar Cheese, Grated
- Heat oven to 200 oc (180 fan assisted)
- Peel and chop potatoes, place in a pan and cover with water and boil over a medium heat until soft.
- Chop Onion and Crush Garlic. Heat a little oil in a pan and fry until soft.
- Add Beef Mince and cook until browned.
- Add tomatoes and puree and mix through.
- Pour in the stock and add chilli and Worcestershire sauce
- Add the peas and mix through.
- Cook over a medium heat until the stock has reduced and the mixture has thickened.
- Place mince into an oven proof dish.
- Drain potatoes and mash with a little milk and butter if desired.
- Spread mash over the mince evenly.
- Sprinkle the grated cheese over the top.
- Cook for 30 minutes until golden and serve.