This Little Home
Chicken Korma CurryIngredients:
- 500g Chicken Breast, diced.
- 1 Onion
- 2 Tbsp Korma Curry Paste
- 100ml Chicken Stock
- 400ml Coconut Milk
- 3 Tbsp Natural Yoghurt
- 40g Ground Almonds
- Finely grate the onion to a paste.
- Heat a little sunflower oil in a pan and add the onion, cook until it softens.
- Add the curry paste and cook gently for a couple of minutes until aromatic.
- Add the chicken and allow to cook for a minute, coating in the curry paste.
- Add the chicken stock and continue to cook for another minute.
- Add the coconut milk and yoghurt and turn down the heat, simmer for about 20 minutes until the sauce reduces down and thickens.
- Add the almonds, stir through and cook for 1 more minute. Sprinkle over some fresh coriander (optional) and serve.