This Little Home
Chicken Kiev BitesIngredients:
- 500g Chicken Breast
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- Small Bunch og Fresh Parsley
- 60g Mozzarella Cheese
- Plain Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 120g Breadcrumbs
- Place the chicken breast into a blender and process until it is completely chopped and smooth.
- Crush the garlic and add to the chicken.
- Finely chop the parsley and add to the chicken.
- Grate the mozzarella and add.
- Ensure the butter has softened and add.
- Mix all these ingredients together.
- Pick up small balls of the chicken mixture and shape into a ball, then flatten to form the chicken nugget shape.
- Place the flattened chicken ball into the flour, then the egg and finally coat with breadcrumbs.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan and add the kievs, cook on both sides until golden brown and cooked through.