This Little Home
- 600g Cauliflower
- 50g Butter
- 50g Flour
- 500ml Milk
- 1 Tsp Dijon Mustard
- 400g Cheddar Cheese
- 75g Mozzarella (+30g for the topping)
- Cut cauliflower up into florets and place in a pan, cover with water and bring to the boil over a medium heat. Cook until soft.
- Drain cauliflower and place to one side.
- In a new pan, melt the butter and mix in the flour. Cook for 1 minute over a gentle heat.
- Slowly add the milk and mix through until incorporated. Keep mixing until you have added all the milk.
- Continue to cook over a gentle heat until the sauce has thickened. Stirring often to prevent sticking.
- Mix in the Dijon mustard.
- Add the cheese and stir until melted and combined.
- Place the cauliflower cheese in an oven proof dish and pour over the cheese sauce. Sprinkle the extra mozzarella over the top.
- Cook in a preheated oven at 180oc for 30-40 minutes until golden brown.