This Little Home
Brandy Spiked Chocolate MousseIngredients:
- 250g Dark Chocolate
- 4 Tbsp Brandy
- 5 Eggs Separated
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 150ml Double Cream
- Melt the chocolate and brandy together over a low heat.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg yolks with the sugar until thick and creamy. Add the melted chocolate and mix until combined.
- Whip the double cream in a separate bowl until it thickens. Add to the chocolate.
- Whisk the egg whites until they form soft peaks. Carefully fold into the chocolate mixture to ensure the air stays in them.
- Place your mousse into small serving bowls.
- Chill them for 2-3 hours until they set.