This Little Home
- 3 Egg Whites
- 250g Caster Sugar
- 300g Ground Almonds
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 3 Tbsp Amaretto Liqueur
- White the egg white until firm.
- Mix the sugar and ground almonds together and slowly add to the egg whites.
- Add the vanilla and amaretto and fold in gently to ensure you keep the air in the mixture.
- Using a teaspoon, place small balls of mixture onto a lined baking tray, leaving some room between each one to allow them to expand.
- Bake for 15 minutes in a preheated oven at 190 oc (170oc fan assisted).
- Allow to cool on a rack and dust with icing sugar for decoration.