There are so many recipes you can try using roasted garlic. I will be bringing you a few of my own, but for now. I wanted to provide you with a useful, easy guide on how to roast garlic.
Roasted Garlic is milder and sweeter tasting that it’s raw counterpart. There are so many different ways to use it and you can even eat it on it’s own, spread on toast! Yum!
Garlic is really good for you too!
What you’ll need:
- Whole Bulbs of Garlic
- Olive Oil
- Square Sheets of Foil
- Preheat your oven to 200oc (180oc fan assisted)
- Cut the tops from the garlic bulbs so that you are exposing the tops of the cloves.
- Remove any excess paper skin from around the bulbs.
- Place the bulbs onto individual sheets of the foil.
- Drizzle each bulb with a glug of oil and sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
- Wrap the garlic into a foil parcel.
- Place the garlic parcels into the oven and cook for 45 minutes.
Want a Roast Garlic Recipe?
Try this Roasted Garlic Soup now!